Caring for a loved one with Dementia is demanding and challenging so respite offers you an opportunity to take a break which will benefit not only you but your loved one as well in a safe home from home environment and receiving the very best care.
Each individual has their own personal care plan and appointed their own keyworker who works closely with them, their families and friends to ensure individual needs and personal choices are fully met. Our care team encourage the individual to take part in the life at the home during their stay. Family and friends are welcome to visit anytime and join in with their loved ones life at the home.
- Own bedroom which can be personalized with photographs and ornaments.
- Call bell in bedroom.
- TV point.
- Home from home environment
- 24 hours care
- Dedicated to dementia care
- Respite can be a few days or as long as needed.
- Short stay often stay.
- Affordable rates.
- Our nursing and care team have entensive experience to support.
- Opening visiting.