Benslow Nursing Home
Carehome type: Dementia nursing care
Sandra Tyers is the Registered Manager and has been with the company for 25 years, Sandra has an NVQ4 in Health and Social Care and an Honours Degree in Dementia studies.
Benslow Nursing Home is a beautiful three storey restored victorian house, it is a friendly and welcoming home located in a quiet residential area ideally situated to a range of local amenities and within walking distance to the market town of Hitchin town centre.
- 32 ensuite bedrooms (4 of which are large enough to accommadate sharing companions)
- 3 Lounge/dining rooms
- Sensory room
- Cafe′ for residents, families and friends
- Beautiful landscaped sensory gardens, raised flower beds and a summer house
- TV and Telephone points in bedrooms
- 24 hour call bell system in each bedroom
Benslow Nursing Home has passed the Bedfordshire and Herfordshire Health Protection Units Infection Prevention and Quality Assurance Programme.
- Qualified nurses
- Nursing Dementia care
- Staff trained and compliant with the ‘Gold standards framework for End of Life Care’. www.goldstandardsframework.org.uk
- 24 hour care.