Benslow Nursing Home
Sandra Tyers is the registered manager and has been with the company for 30 years, Sandra has an NVQ4 in Health and Social Care and an Honours degree in dementia studies.
Benslow Nursing Home is a beautiful three storey Victorian house, it is a friendly and welcoming home located in a quiet residential area ideally situated to a range of local amenities and within walking distance to the market town of Hitchin.
- 32 ensuite bedrooms (4 of which are large enough to accommadate sharing companions)
- 3 Lounge/dining rooms
- Sensory room
- Cafe for residents, families and friends
- Beautiful landscaped sensory gardens, raised flower beds and a Summer house
- TV and telephone points in bedrooms
- 24 hour call bell system in each bedroom
Benslow Nursing Home has passed the Bedfordshire and Herfordshire Health Protection Units Infection Prevention and Quality Assurance Programme.
- Registered nurses
- Staff trained and compliant with the ‘Gold standards framework for End of Life Care’. www.goldstandardsframework.org.uk
- 24 hour care